Thursday, October 4, 2018

Baron SL is going to be my little camper!

I am working on turning the little area in the front of the Baron with the wall slid back into a sleeping area.  It is small.  It is 63" x 53" plus the little bump out nose cone. 

So, not much area to work with but this is my ideas. 

1.  Sleeping bench

2. Storage under the bench

3. A/C in the tack door on the left side or whichever side the electricity is one which is usually the left side.

4.  Refrigerator stored inside.

5.  Portable potty. 

6.  Curtain for the window.

7.  Crate steps outside the door.

8.  Muck bucket, fork and broom, saddle stand will generally go on the 2nd stall side unless I am hauling both horses.


I decided on milk crates to make the foundation.  I found some on-line in Conroe.  I went over and bought 10 for $40.  Some need to be washed off.   I then bought a 5" thick piece of foam from JoAnn's that is 63" long and 22" wide. PERFECT.  It is $80 and I plan on using the sheets we used to use when we camped in the Royal.  They are soft jersey.  I have two sets and one is a deep pool blue and the other is lavender.  I also want to make a pretty quilt for it. 

I will make the curtain for the window to match.  I will also get a rug to match in colors to the quilt and curtain. 




This is the crates and the foam section.

No comments: