Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Crazy Week

It has been a busy week of sick kids, wedding cakes and trying to get out to the barn.  I went most days and for sure every other day to give Biscuit his DEX.  I moved it back to 1.5 cc's instead of 2.  He is doing well.

I went out Sunday and took him out to eat grass for a few moments.  I need to do his hooves but Monday and Tuesday I have had Tristan.   He was fine yesterday and crying today.

The Clydsdales are at the barn and I hope to get out and see them and get to see their routine.  Maybe tomorrow but I will have Tristan at least half the day.  I told Morgan I need to get out and do Biscuit's hooves.  I don't want to pay for it to be done.  I need to do it.

Talked to Diane today and we planned a trip to McKinney Roughs for Nov 1-4.  She will probably get there on Oct 31 but I have a Halloween Party at the house so I will get up and leave around 7:00 AM or there around.  It is a 4.5 hour drive if I am not mistaken to Happy Horse Hotel. 

I also plan on going to Rustic Sky for Thanksgiving weekend leaving on Friday and staying through Sunday.

I am going to Ebenezer this weekend for Friday and Saturday.  I can't wait.  I so need a break.

No comments: