Monday, May 13, 2019

Platinum Performance Supplements

Last year Lee Ann,  the barn manager, went to California and was very impressed with the condition of the horses.  They were on Platinum Performance supplements.  She got some for the barn.  I paid for Red to have it and Biscuit got some too.  Wow.  Made a huge difference in both of them. 

We were on it for a few months until Red was so fat and sassy I took him off of it along with Biscuit.  Biscuit looked fabulous. 

I rode with Layne a few weeks ago and we talked about how good Nelson looks.  She is giving him Platinum.  I decided to put Biscuit back on this supplement to keep my boy healthy for the rest of his days.  I just ordered it auto ship today which comes with Colic Surgery of $8,000 insurance policy.  Biscuit has NEVER colic'ed thank God. 

I should receive it by the end of the week and we will start Biscuit on it. 

I don't ride Biscuit hard but we do go miles and miles - 30 last week in just 3 days.  Trying to make sure he stays in good shape!! 


No comments: