Wednesday, January 3, 2018

He looks wonderful

I have been out several times to see Biscuit and Red. A few times I couldn't get down to Red as it was drizzling rain.

Biscuit looks good and I gave him a little flake of alfalfa.  I only have one full flake left.  As soon as I can I will drive to Vinton to buy them alfalfa.

I actually drove myself to the barn yesterday to pay their board.  I drove down to see Red after visiting with Biscuit.  Jamie and Edgar were breaking up the ice from the water troughs.  Goodness - it was 2" thick.  Red came up to the gate to see me.  His back is almost flat!!!  Wow.  He looks amazing.  As soon as LeeAnn is back off of vacation I will discuss with her putting him back with Biscuit.  Biscuit looks like he dropped a few pounds but he certainly needed to!!!

I forgot my phone yesterday or I would have taken pictures.  I will take a picture of them tomorrow if I can.  I got busted when I got home for driving!!  Brandi and Jarrod were at the house when I arrived back and I got the evil eye from my DIL for driving!!

No comments: