Thursday, January 4, 2018

I think he is as good as he is going to get!

I went out to see the horses today.  I drove myself - it is easier to drive than to ride in the car - go figure that one.  I took Sister with me.

Had to go to the bank and Sister got a treat.  She loved that.  Then out to the barn. I stopped to see Biscuit and gave him a little handful of alfalfa.  His hair is standing on end and looks great.  I walked over and checked his level of hay in his shed.  He has enough right now.  I walked all around him to make sure there was no problems.  He needs to grow hair over where he hurt his foot but it looks ok.

I then went down to see Red.  He was munching on hay and came to the fence.  I took these pictures. As soon as Lee Ann gets back to the ranch I will discuss with her moving Red back with Biscuit.  I am going to start teaching Kayden to ride Red.    He is such a sweet gentle boy I don't think it will be hard to teach Kayden so he can be my riding buddy when Barry can't or won't go.






No comments: