Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas to my Boys!

I went to the barn on Christmas Day to see my boys. They were standing by the gate waiting for their dinner. It was just 3:30! Red didn't hardly move. He was like the rest of the people on Christmas Day...to full to move. I checked his hay bail and they had torn down some of it but they are eating it like crazy. Red looks like he has put on 100 lbs. His back looks like he has added VOLUME!!! I took some video of the boys and snapped pictures from the video to show his back.

Sarge was hoping for a treat while I was there but there are no more treats. I took several video's of the horses but they were really just standing there so none of the videos were too exciting but I am uploading one just the same to see how it looks on the blog. I will be having more videos as I make them of us riding.








No comments: