Saturday, December 6, 2014

Allegany Saddle for Sale

Allegany Mountain Trail Saddle Renegade Endurance purchased July 2012. It doesn't fit my horse so it is sadly for sale. It fits me wonderfully and the seat and stirrups are very comfortable. It is their D Bar tree with a 7" spread in the gullet. In the 28 months I have owned it I have rode in it about 18 months due to surgery and then no longer fitting my horse. It has pretty much every option offered.
17" Supracor Ultra Padded Seat
Curvy Slim Fenders
Drop Ring Rigging
Horse Shoe Stainless Hardware
Two sets of stirrups - the endurance ones have only been used for one
hour - they are brand spankin' new
Barb Wire Stamp
Two sets of ties on each corner, rings and brackets on the pommel and cantle for extra things to tote along.

Always kept inside - non smoking area. Brand new it would be a around $1600 without the extra stirrups. Asking $1000.00 My horse has a roach back and is causing the saddle to slide forward and pinch him. I hate selling it but it is just decorating my living room at this moment.
Call or Text me at 409-454-1931

2 comments:

Vali Suddarth said...

I could not see how to contact you...sorry...could you email me at vali@dam.net. I would like to talk with you about coming down from Missouri and riding the beach...where to stay where we can ride and other woodland trails in the area. Appreciate in advance.

Denise said...

sending an email