Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Walking with the Biscuit

Biscuit and I have gone for a number  of walks down the ranch road this month.  He is just being a doll.  Lee Ann said we had to give him a reset on being caught.  LOL  Kenny used to chase him with a 4 wheeler and he would run circles around me like it was a game.

I had taken him out to eat grass before but now we go for walks.  He let me halter him again in the pasture but I can't get out of the car and into the pasture fast enough now...he makes a bee line for me and can't wait to get his halter on.

The Wednesday before Christmas I had doctors appointments in the morning and got to the barn around 11:30 am.  Windy weather but I took him out.  We only got halfway down and he turned into a giraffe and was spooking all over the place - there was something in the air that was  bothering him.  He spooked around the front of me like something was going to eat him.  I put him up!!!

We left that day for Fredericksburg and stayed there til Friday night.  I bought these from an artisan while we were there and got one for Kellie too!!!




We had a good time.  I came back and walked Biscuit on Saturday - he is doing just fabulous.

I got a new Contour Roam camera for Christmas.  My old Roam bit the dust and no longer worked.  I have missed some great pictures from rides because he no longer worked so thanks Honey Darling Precious!


No comments: