Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Day 4 Tuesday

I went to the barn around 8:30 and got Biscuit.  Brought him up to the barn and fed him.  Medications stirred in and he eats it all.  Sprayed him for flies.  Turned him out in the arena and he walked around for a bit.  I asked Jamie to get him some hay and he did.

I left as I had errands to run.  About 2 hours later I was running to get the kids to take them to get haircuts.  Lee Ann P.  texted and said the arena wasn't working out.  I called because I was in the car.  Biscuit was blasting all over the arena, running, bucking, tearing up the arena with figure 8's.  Lee Ann said she wasn't even going to step in the arena with him.  Evidently hollering for Kate like a wild man.

I told her I would come later and take him back as I would have the kids with me.  She said if he calmed down before them they'd take him back.  She said he stopped blasting around while we were on the phone.

It was a little cooler yesterday and I think he is just feeling better.  The low thyroid can make them feel sluggish.  I think my Baby is getting better!!

I did go have the picture of Biscuit printed out and enlarged.  So many people complimented it and said it looked like art.  The wind in his mane, the curve of his neck, flair of the nostrils and the clouds all came together very nicely!!




No comments: