Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Lunging Red and a ride is planned!

I lunged Red in the pasture today.  He is gorgeous!  I had my buggy whip and my 30" lunge line.  Red needs to get in shape so I am going to work on that.   I want to either ride or lunge him every day to start getting him in shape for this years trail rides.

I called Ray about setting up a ride this Sunday.  He was game so it is on like donkey kong!!!  We are going to his riding club and he said he would invite Kent and Denise and he said that Raymond and Bruce and Mr. Short will be there.  Possible Ms. Ruby and Gayle.  Woo Hoo....I called Kellie and she and Randy and Esther are going.  I called Lee Anne Brown and left a message and I need to tell the other Lee Anne too!!!

We are meeting at 1:00 PM at the hunt club.  We will leave the barn around 12:00 noon - eat on the way - and take drinks.  If it is cold, I am going to take a thermos of hot General Foods International Coffee!!!

I can't wait to ride my Aussie Saddle out!!  It will be the bomb dot com!

No comments: