Friday, December 15, 2017

Semi-rough night

Last night was a little rough.  I started out trying to sleep in my bed that lowers/raises feet and Head.  I raised both the feet and the head.  It took a long time to go to sleep.  I finally fell asleep and woke up around 2:30.  Meds is at 3:00.

My leg felt swollen and stiff as all get out.  I lowered the bed and tottled to the bathroom.  I decided to go sleep in the living room but forgot my glasses in the bedroom.  I decided to stay up till Barry got up.  I watched a Hallmark Movie.  When Barry woke up at 4:15 he got my glasses for me.

I stayed up till 5 watching a movie and then slept till 9:00.  Jarrod came over and then left.  He came back and helped me move stuff in the house and make my bed.

He made me lunch of eggs, tuna and avocado.  PT Danielle came over and messaged my leg which really helped.  We did all kinds of flexes and walked.  It was hurting but nothing I couldn't stand.  I want to get better.    The drain will come out Monday along with the bandage.  I have another bandage to go on it.  If all is good she can message it better.  It really did help.

Jarrod washed the leggings and my lounging outfit.

So, I am now tired!  Going to take a nap.  Planning on going out to see my horses tomorrow.  Hoping to be riding them soon.  As soon as this knee flexes in a good way that I could get it over the saddle I will give it a go.  I think my riding had definitely helped!!!

No comments: