Monday, November 16, 2009

Calling Billy Cook

I called Billy Cook to confirm the serial numbers in my saddles and the trees in them. I spoke to Jody, the manager I believe. I told him about Red's issues and about the marks on his back. He asked me what kind of pad I used and I told him SMX. I said that Red's saddle was much smaller than Sarge's but they are supposed to have the same tree.

He said "send it to me with pictures of your horses marks". He said he is going to tear my saddle down and check it out. I cleaned my saddle today and packed it up and shipped it to Billy Cook. Cost was $39 but I think it is worth the $ and effort. Before I haul and buy another saddle I want to make sure that I get the right thing!

The saddle will arrive in Oklahoma Wednesday...I will call Billy Cook and let them know it is coming.

No comments: