Monday, November 30, 2009

We got the Ryon in!


The Ryon saddle arrived! It is a beautiful, well kept saddle and looks terrific. Ronnie looked at it and thought it was kept in a house and rode in very little. Barry rode Sarge in his new fancy smancy saddle and Barry said it was very comfortable.

Barry and I rode Sunday in the arenas. I rode in Barry's saddle which is different than mine but it is the only choice I have. It fits Red better but I am not convinced it is the right one for Red. I did notice he didn't stumble! We loped in the arena and Barry rode him so I could see the speed Red was going at a lope. His stride is so long it feels like he is going really fast when he isn't!

While Barry was riding Red I was holding Sarge. He is such a love bug. He kept creeping closer to me so he could smell my hair or just touch my shoulder. I turned around and rubbed his forehead and between his ears. He kept leaning into me...he is such a sweetheart. Just a darling boy.

No comments: