Sunday, April 4, 2010

Red has good results at the spa!!!


I went up to the Jasper Arena today to see Red!  He was saddled and sweaty when I got there.  He turned around when I called his name - he was somewhat agitated.  LOL  He had gotten in trouble.  He got a little snotty with Margaret and she buffed him up.

He is very responsive with this new bit.  It is a serious bit which I think Red needs, he has a hard mouth from racing so this makes him listen when you just barely touch the bit.  He backes up and neck reins and side passes so well!  Woot.  He even side passes for me.  Margaret took him through the poles!

Sara Ferguson was riding her new horse and he was just darling!  Short and stocky as all get out.  She rode Cub and wow wee!!!!  He can haul his big giant hinney around a pole like no bodies business.  I couldn't believe how fast he went around the last pole!

Margaret is keeping Red for another week.  He will still be in training this week and hopefully we will be able to go riding Tuesday at Ebeneezer.  I want to see what Red can do...I want to send him for training again this summer for a couple of weeks.  Woot!  I want Red to be a super trail horse.

No comments: