Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Red will be getting a new bit

I will be ordering Red a new bit so that I can continue his training as Margaret has started.  He will be in an Equine Classic Bit.  I went to Equine Classic and they don't carry it any longer but found it out on line elsewhere.    It is very pretty and he does respond to it.  It could be a very severe bit in the wrong hands - but I do have light hands and will always be cognizant of the bit in his mouth.  The last thing I would want to do would be to hurt my baby.

I know I am a paranoid person when it comes to him.  I dreamed he had broke his leg last night.  Why do I dream such horrible stuff about him?  I think I am just afraid something will happen to him.  Uggh.  Just the thought is horrible.

Margaret and I are going riding in Jasper in 9 hours!  Woot!!!!!  I will haul the trailer up there and pick her, Red and Easy up and go to Ebeneezer.  Can't wait!

No comments: