Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sarge is trimmed, baby talking to Haflinger's & Billy Cook goes to a new home

Here is Red with the Billy Cook and his Les Vogt bit without the curb chain.

This morning Craig Williams trimmed Sarge's hooves.  Sarge was a little pill but not too bad - just a little sassy.  Craig did a good job - Sarge is easy.

Lee Ann Potter had her darling Haflinger's there.  OMG Mike and Andy are darling.  So cute!  I was talking baby talk to them and Mr. Gus thought that was hysterical.  He was teasing me about it and I told him that I knew that Miss Jean used to talk baby talk to him and he LOVED it.  He said naaahhhhh!  LOL  I told Miss Jean and she busted him...yeah...he liked baby talk when it was coming from Miss Jean.  They are such sweet darling people.  I just love them. 

Lee Anne mentioned that Krystina was in the market for a western saddle so I called Krystina left a message.  We later talked and she was interested so I told her I would bring the saddle out to Terra Bella Stables.  Barry and I took it after work and Krystina tried it on Fancy and she liked it and bought it.  Woot!!!!  She was happy with a BRAND NEW Billy Cook that just rode Red around the arena 3 times and I am happy it is gone and got a good price for it.  Woot!!!  I have an extra set of stirrups for her that I am going to give to her so the new ones can be kept for shows.

I got a curb chain for Red's bridle to make the new bit work.

No comments: