Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Woot! Going camping this weekend!

I am getting up Thursday, loading up the boys and going camping at Ebenezer.  I will take the tent, the chairs, cooking stuff and the air mattress.  I will get a tarp tomorrow at WalMart and a stiff broom to clean the trailer.  I need to get the camping stuff out of the shop.  Woot!!  I hope Red's new bit comes in before I go but no matter what, I am going camping.  My cake fell through - I hate to miss the money but I don't hate that I am going camping with my boys!

I will need to get sandwich stuff and stuff to make eggs, sausage and cheese breakfast muffins for
breakfast.  Friday night dinner will be chicken fajita's because they are easy to make.  I will make the chicken from the chicken thigh fajita meat at HEB.  Add some cheese, salsa, sour cream and guacamole and we will have a feast.  Hummmm.....I can make some Spanish Rice too.  Woot!  Easy stuff.

So I need:

Fajita meat
Cheese
Tortillas
Sour Cream
Salsa
Guacamole that I make so bring lemon juice and cumin
Refried beans because I love them
Fresh Tomatos

Sandwich's will do for the other meals but Friday night we will kick hinney with Mexican Food!!

I will also get drinks - diet Coke, water and Propel.  Paper plates, napkins and forks.  Woot!!!  I am so excited about going back to Ebenezer.  It is so much fun.  Gorgeous Gorgeous Gorgeous forests, wonderful trails.  Can't wait!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I hope you have an awesome time and bring back LOTS of pictures! I wanna go!