Tuesday, July 20, 2010

RED IS SWEATING!!!!!!!!

Last Sunday on July 13, I made up the formula that was given to me. I stirred to make sure it was mixed properly and sectioned it out for three days: 1 cup, 1 and 1/2 cups and 3 cups.

I trotted to the barn and gave a cup to Red. The next morning I had to leave for Alexandria, LA and stopped to see him. I returned the next night for just a little while and he had ate all that he was supposed to. I think it was hard for him, he curled up his lips and was drinking like mad.

I left for Michigan on Thursday morning and returned on Tuesday afternoon. I went to the barn this evening with Barry. I got Red out - his left foot is raggedy!!!! I lunged him just a little and then we lunged Sarge. He is so cute! We lunged Red again - well Barry did...round and round with no rope. He stared sweating. How thrilling!!!

No comments: