Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Rasping Biscuit's Feet

After work Monday I went out to the barn.  The LeeAnns were there.  LeAnn B was riding Rogue in the little arena and Sadda was the big arena.  OMG he got really cranked up and was galloping at top speed all around the arena.  He looked absolutely amazing.  He is gorgeous. 

On the way up the barn road Biscuit made a funny move toward my arm.  I thought he was going to nip me.  He had a pissy look on his face and wow....fire rained down on his little Biscuit head.  I think I scared the poop out of him LITERALLY.  He pooped three times on the washrack. 

LeAnn P worked on his feet - he gave us a little fit with the front left one and he got his butt busted a few times by LeAnn.  We finally got his feet done - the notch in his back left is a break in the white line.   LeAnn dug it out and put iodine in it and I stuffed it with cotton.  I will have to do that til it grows back. 

I am going to order two rasps and a knife to trim his feet with.  Darolyn is supposed to come next week - hope so.  I can't wait to learn more.





No comments: