Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I Filled Out The Barn Contract!



Today I visited a saddle shop in Liberty, Texas.  It was a small shop but packed with horse gear and a very nice shop owner.  It was a fun visit and I will be back!  

Later I visited Tyrrell Park and filled out the barn agreement.  I will be paying for January and February upfront.  The vet will be out next week to give Red his shots and he will be wormed.  I checked out his stall - it will be on the left hand side of the barn until the first of February and then I will move him to the other side so he will have a door looking out front, too.  I need to get him a corner feed trough with a hay rack.  I don't want him eating out of a bucket and his hay on the ground.  I also have to get him a salt block.  

I told Bridgett I should have him there around 1:00 or so...I am just guessing on that!!!

No comments: