Monday, January 12, 2009

Tomorrow is the DAY!!!!

Tomorrow is January 13, 2009 - Tomorrow is  a dream come true for me.  Tomorrow I, once again, become a horse owner.  Dashing Big Red will become my very own horse.  I am so excited and can't wait to have him where I can see him on a daily basis.  I am looking forward to riding him, brushing him and taking care of him.  

Margaret said that she had worked with him this week and that he is doing great.  She is going to bring him to me Tuesday at 11:00 AM.  We are going to ride him and she is going to show me what she has been working on this week.  

She said that his ROM was sent to the co-owner instead of her and she is going to see about getting a copy for me from AQHA.  I also want copies of his pictures as he crossed the finish line in the two races he won.  

I am so excited that I don't know if I will be able to sleep tonight!!!

No comments: