Sunday, October 10, 2010

Miss Shilow is coming on a lease - Going Gaited!!!

I posted about Shilow on a gaited site and Brenda I. said she thought she was nice and that she was doing a natural fox trot!  Woot!  I wish I knew more about gaited horses but I am going to make it my business to know more.

I called about her and went and rode her last Wednesday.  She is a cutie patootie - pretty grulla color, long mane, forelock and tail...star in her head.  Cute as can be.  She is calm and easy going but with get up and go.  I know she is calm because we ran over the little deaf mini Dachshund and she nor I freaked out.  Woot.  She got a little unsettled when I asked for a side pass but the horse hasn't been rode in a long time.



I called her owner today and asked to lease her for 1 month to make my decision.  I need a Coggins pulled - she had shots in June.  I am going to try to go get her Tuesday evening or Wednesday morning.  I am off Wednesday and that will give me all day to play with her.  I think she will look cute in purple.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Awesome!!! I'm so happy to hear it, she's a cutie pie!