Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Visiting The Biscuit and Sarge

I didn't get to ride last weekend due to cakes and holiday parties.  I missed my boys.  Barry and I went out to see them today and I took them each 3 carrots.  I haven't been out there since last Thursday.  Biscuit was a little head shy like he gets IF I don't go out there and handle him.  He is still a sweetie and oh did he ever love his carrots.  He was a filthy beast on his right side and just as fuzzy as he can be.  Such a sweet guy.  Sarge is fluffy too and glad to get carrots.

Kellie and I are planning a ride either Saturday or Sunday in Tyrrell Park.  I can't wait to go.  My legs are wobbly and I was really having a hard time walking last Thursday - that is the last time I was out at the barn til today.  I haven't drove since then either.  I am going to Houston tomorrow to have some tests that will hopefully tell me what is wrong and what we need to do to fix it.  I just want to be better.  My horses are so dear to me and I can't imagine not being able to ride any longer.  That is just to scary of a thought.

No comments: