Saturday, May 12, 2012

Visiting The Biscuit

I hadn't seen my horses in a couple of days - bad weather and working on cakes kept me away.  I went out there today and they came up from the back of the paddock.  Biscuit is just such a sweetie.  Barry and I pulled some clover and fed it to them. 

Kellie and I are going to try to get in a ride tomorrow afternoon.  Can't wait.  Going to Ebenezer next weekend to ride.  I have to deliver a wedding cake around 11:30 Saturday in Vidor, return home, get the Brenderup and Biscuit and head up to Ebenezer.  I am going to get Barry to put the A/C in it early along with the cot.  I will bring home tack and load the trailer on Thursday.  Randy is going to help me get the A/C into the door God Bless him.  



Here is some pictures of Biscuit in his new Aussie Saddle and him rolling in the pasture.  Look at that tongue hanging out!!!

No comments: