Sunday, May 6, 2012

Catching up

I haven't posted in awhile!  Sarge is looking fabulous - thank God.  Still has a yukky spot where the skin was kind of burned by the Capsan.  He looks like he has a little bit of a summer sore.   I treated it with the potion that Dr. Sherwood made for me.  Biscuit looks like he has gained weight since we haven't rode very much!

I did Biscuit's feet last week.  I had his front left foot on the stand and Edgar shot a pigeon and Ginger ran into the arena!  Biscuit can off the stand and kinda had a little hissy.  LOL  I told Edgar to give me warning before shooting pigeons!!  Biscuit's feet looked like the pits after our trip to Kitsatchie.  Looks like some bruising.  I gave Biscuit a bath and scrubbed his mane and tail.  I have been giving them alfalfa on a regular basis and they are both shiny and slick looking now.





No comments: