Thursday, August 29, 2019

Missed Wednesday but back on Thursday

I had to miss yesterday due to keeping Tristan.  I thought Thursday was the day Doc was coming out so I made a chocolate cake and 6 huge chocolate cupcakes and 6 big rum cupcakes.

Thursday I had to go to the hospital to see my sister in law.  I had called Lee Ann to confirm our meeting at 7.  Hahahahah it is "on a Thursday" not necessarily this Thursday.

I took the cake and cupcakes out there later.  I can certainly make more later.  Visited with Mr. Gus and Linda, Edgar and Lee Ann.  Lee Ann said she thought Legato was better.

On the way down to visit Biscuit I stopped and gave her some treats.  Her eyes looked wide open and bright.  That is a good thing.  I went down and gave Biscuit his cookies with 2cc's of Dex and then took him out to lick on his HorsLic.  Gave him more cookies and then had to go.  He seems to be doing really well.

No comments: