Saturday, August 24, 2019

Saturday 9:00 AM Week one without Marquis.

I went to the barn earlier today.  I got on the Kabota, took my treats and headed down the road.  Biscuit was out in the pasture and he looked askance at me...but then he came in and let me halter him.  He had those dang black flies on his neck so I took him up to wash rack.  He seems a little less forward but it may be time to start Dex or he may have thought a trailer ride to the park was in his immediate future!!

At the wash rack I cleaned his legs off of blood spots and cleaned his hooves.  I fly sprayed him and gave him treats.  Brushed his face and his body, brushed that mane and tail.  Got hugs and kisses fro my sweetheart.

I took him back down to his pasture and let him go after his sucker the HorsLic.



No comments: