Sunday, August 18, 2019

Sunday First Day of Antibiotics for Biscuit

I didn't get out there this morning but went at feeding time but I missed it by a few minutes - Jamie fed a little earlier than 4 and I got there at 4!

I talked to The Lee Ann's that were just coming back from a camping trip and then got a little bit of feed and went down to get Biscuit.  He ate the feed and the pills but spit them out.  I put them back in and made sure he ate them.  I let him graze and lick on the HorsLic. 

I went to Dollar General and bought a bunch of pill sorters.  Came home and mashed up the pills and dumped it into the sorters - 2 for each dose plus 1 for vanilla cake mix.  I was able to get one full days doses plus the cake mix into each one of them.  I had enough to make a weeks worth. 

I will take it out to Jamie tomorrow and show him how I want it fed.  :-) This will all be behind us soon thank God. 

Thank you Jesus for healing Biscuit. 

No comments: