Monday, June 28, 2010

24 Hour Test on Equiwinner

I went out to the barn around 8:20 PM Sunday night.  Red came into his stall from the paddock.  I put his halter on and led him into the hall so I could see him.  I kissed under his eye and under his mane.  Little or no sweat taste...a little on his face...mostly dusty by his mane.  Ok... that is ok.  This is JUST Day One.  I got a curry comb and brushed him down.  I could see that he was shiny - even on his middle back.  His patch was gone though.  Wonder how long it stayed on?  I felt all over him brushing away.  NO sweat. 

I took him to the wash rack and tied him up.  I dug in the cabinet to see if anyone had duct tape...no luck.  I went to the feed/tack barn and got a roll of duct tape, into the big area for a coke out of the fridge and a pad of alfalfa.  I walked into the big barn and handed him a little bit of alfalfa and took the rest down to the stall.  I came back to Red - I was gone a total of maybe 5 minutes.  I touched his neck and chest and it was moist!!!  Whoo Hooooooooo!!!!!!!!  It was HOT in there - not a breeze blowing like in his paddock.  I felt his neck and chest again to make sure I wasn't imagining stuff.  I felt behind his front leg - again, slightly damp...ran my hand up his backside...between his legs were damp.  I was so excited.

I hugged my boy up and put his patch on his butt.  I took him down to his stall and he was looking for his alfalfa.  Bless his little heart.  I can't wait to see him tomorrow and see if he is sweating more. 

I came home and looked up information on Equiwinner and the people who had written testimonials.  I checked though Google to see if they were real people and they were...big time race horse trainers.  I am so hoping this works for my boy.  I will shout if from the highest corner to try  it and hopefully it will work for those in need! 

No comments: