Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Equiwinner

I just ordered a 10 day patch regimen for Red for his non sweating.  It was $129.  I think that if it will make him sweat normally it will be cheap.  I may still keep him in a stall in the summer but if I forgo the fan at $20, the double day dose of One AC which is then $50 and the beer which I figure cost another $32 I will have spent $102 and still had a non sweating horse.  If I can spend $129 and return Red to a normally sweating horse I could potentially save $150 on the stall and $102 on the other stuff so that is $252.  Hum...$252 and a non sweating horse or $129 and a sweating horse.  It is a no brainer. 

I ordered it just few minutes ago.  It says 2-3 business days so I am not expecting it til Monday.  It would be great if it arrived Friday or Saturday.  Woot!!!!  Anywhoo...I am trying to make my boy better.

No comments: