Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Brrrrrr......it is COLD and so Biscuit is in a blanket

Barry and I went out and put the blankets on the boys.  I will next time switch the blankets - I traded a blanket with Kellie and it is a little short on Biscuit and Sarge's is a little big.  I will switch them around.  Biscuit was a little uneasy at first but he settled right down and let me put a blanket on him.  They were running around fighting each other and kicking and rearing up.   They were funny.  Biscuit is looking terrific.

Biscuit is stylin' in his blanket

Showing off their new duds

Don't touch my blanket!!!

Biscuit before the blanket

Don't make fun of my dress!!!

It's ok...you look fabulous!
Kenny's proposal to the city was accepted today and so the Tyrrell Park Stables will house the Cowboy Church on the Rock.  Woot!  Kenny said we will start clearing trails and I will be mapping them.  I would like to ride all day out there one day - ride out at 10:00 AM - take a lunch on the saddle with us...and ride down to the bayou, back to the other side and back to the bayou...down by the side of the canal back to the road, back into the woods, then maybe around the side of the golf course.  An all day ride would be great.  I wonder if Kellie would like to do that?

No comments: