Saturday, January 15, 2011

I lost my GARMIN!

Tyrrel Park Jan 15, 2011


EveryTrail - Find the best Hiking near Beaumont, Texas

Kellie, her nephew Chase, The Lee Ann's and I went riding in Tyrrell Park today.  I went to get the boys (hauled Sarge to the vet) and took their blankets off.  Biscuit spooked when the blanket touched his backside.  Poor guy...his butt passed up his shoulders and off he went.  I had to walk all the way down the row to get him.  Then he didn't want to load.  Sigh.  Got him and Sarge loaded up and hauled to Dr. Schneider's to have him tube wormed then out to the park.



Kenny came over and said Biscuit looked wormy!  LOL  I told him he was full of bull.  Off we went.  Horses a little skittery.  We went around the woods 1 1/2 times and then out by the canal.  We rode down to the bridge and over it.  Lee Ann P spotted hogs and we could easily see them.  I took some pictures.  We rode all the way to the bayou.  Rogue was giving Lee Ann B a hard time and Biscuit seemed a little wrought up himself.  We crossed over the bridge and were going up the canal and I realized myGarmen was not on the saddle.  I nearly had a cow.  Kellie said to call Kenny and bless his heart, he said he would go get his ATV.  We rode back to the trailers and I unsaddled Biscuit.  He had two big DRY spots on both sides of his back.  He is done with the black saddle.


Kenny came up and I sent Biscuit back with The Lee Ann's.  Kenny and I went back through the woods, down the canal, over the bridge and 2/3 of the way back before I found my Garmin!!  I was just so thrilled to find it.  The ride was 9.5 miles today and when you leave the parking lot and go to the woods and take one trip around it is 2 miles.


I worked with the Every Trail and went to GPS Visualizer and was able to create this topographical map!!! 

No comments: