Thursday, January 27, 2011

I ordered a New Saddle

I am so excited!  I ordered a new saddle.  I got a 17" Alleghany Endurance saddle with a western pommel and horn.  Endurance wide stirrups, going to have oak and acorn stamped borders.  I ordered the deluxe padded seat.  They had said it would be minimum of 8 weeks but they do have the tree in the one Biscuit needs and it is the size I wanted so hopefully in 4 weeks I will have a new saddle.  That is so exciting!

It weighs about 24 lbs, will have stainless steel conchos on all four sides.  I requested a pocket to keep a folded hoof pick in.  I really can't wait to see it and go for a ride!  Kellie and Lee Anne P. are both getting new saddles. 

I went out to see Biscuit and Sarge yesterday but Brandi had a flat tire today and I went to get her so I didn't get to go see them.  I am off tomorrow and will spend time with them then.

No comments: