Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The boys are still blanketed

I went out to the barn around 5:00 PM or so.  Edgar had just finished feeding the horses...Biscuit and Sarge were at their buckets eating.  I had 3 treats in my coat pocket so I got out of the Rav and went over to Biscuit.  I offered him treats and he gently took them and I rubbed his head.  He is such a sweetie!!!

It was down to 10º  Real Feel this morning.  Brrrrrrrr  cold.  It was 27º and finally warmed up to the 40's.   Cold!!!!!!!  It is 10:00 PM and it is 29º with a Real Feel of 20º. 

It is supposed to be 23º at 6:00 AM tomorrow morning with a Real Feel of 13º.  It is supposed to be really cold through Friday.   It is supposed to be 55º at noon on Saturday with a Real Feel of 54º.  We are going riding Saturday at Tyrrell Park.  Woot!!!

No comments: