Friday, November 15, 2013

My Brenderup ramp has a rotten spot

I was putting up my Brenderup after my ride and looked up and saw the bottom right of the ramp was buckled.  I thought someone had backed into it and damaged it.  Ummmm.... NO.  A big negative there.  It was peeling.  It is rotted there!

OMG it is not even 5 years old.  What the heck is up with that?  I will have to have it repaired.  I spoke to a guy that has information on redoing rotted areas.  He said it is generally the floor not the ramp!  I will have to have that area excised and replaced.  I hate that my B-up will have a gouge in it.

Here are two pictures of the problem.



Here is a link to the Brenderup Help Blog  http://brenderhelp.blogspot.com/
The new parts distributor for the US Brenderup Parts from Mountaintoptrailer.com

No comments: