Monday, June 9, 2014

Light Switch Repair

My lights weren't working on my trailer.  Dang...It wasn't the trailer.  It was the electrical in the RAV.  Barry checked it and the left switch wasn't working.  Since my car had been repaired lately, I had Philpott check it out to make sure wires had not been jarred loose.  No...that wasn't the case.

So Tuesday I took it to Duvall's at 12:30 PM.  They started working on it and at 4:20 PM I pulled out and headed for the barn with a working trailer!!!  Wooo hooooo!!!  It was the electric switch control.  It was $104 to repair but that is ok by me.

Now I can go to Ebenezer!

No comments: