Sunday, September 1, 2019

Sunday visit with my dogs

I didn't go to the barn yesterday.  I was exhausted from cake decorating.  Barry and I went up to Fred to look at a house.  He was dragging around a limp noodle for sure.  I didn't have the energy to go out to the barn.

Sunday I loaded up my dogs and we went in the late afternoon.  Biscuit immediately comes in and I prepared his cookies with 2cc's of DEX.  He ate them and I haltered him.  He ate on his Lic while I fly sprayed him.  Dang.  My tack bag fell over in my car and most of my Cowboy Magic is now on my floor mats.  Yeah...like that was great...NOT.

Sister and Lu Lu ran all over the place.  I video'd them and took pictures of Biscuit.  Biscuit looked like he whacked his right eye on something.  His left eye was fine.  I checked his flanks for any sign of heaving.  There is absolutely NONE.  Thank God for answered prayers.


His right eye is puffy under the eye and slightly closed...it was draining tears.  He bonked something.



Left eye was just fine so it wasn't the EPM coming back!!!  Thank God - my boy should be just fine.


Here is Biscuit with Sister and Lu Lu.  Can't wait to get out on the trails with my sweet pups and Biscuit.  I made reservations at Ebenezer for February so we are confirmed for September, October and February!!



No comments: