Sunday, September 8, 2019

Sunday - one day left til we go to the vet for checkup and shots!

I went out to the barn later this evening as I had cakes to make to support The Biscuit.  I gave him treats and put his halter on.  

He isn't as interested in the HorsLic now but wanted to graze.  We walked around a bit, I think he thought I was holding out of treats.  I pushed the HorsLic where Fat Kate could get to it.  She was going to town on it. 

He got more treats and then I put him up.  It was hard squeezing past Kate!  Biscuit licked on the Lic with her.  I gave them both horse treats and the left.

Tomorrow is the day.  I hope to get out to the barn early so I can hose him off as he is full of dried sweat and dirty.  Hoping he is cleared to ride.  He will get his shots tomorrow and be wormed when we get back to the barn.  I texted Jamie to lock him up in the morning so he isn't stressed before I go. 

Had to go get a new battery for my RAV4. I had that installed and headed home.  Barry has had a stomach issue and I had put a simple chicken soup on earlier today.  I got home and he said it was really good.  I added more chicken, onions and potatoes and seasonings to have enough for his lunch tomorrow.  



No comments: