Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Tuesday's results

I got the message to call the vets office.  I was told that Biscuit's enzymes were still a little high and they were ordering the medication for him.

Doc called me later and repeated that and said it should come down with this medicine.  He said they'd order it and it would be in late in the afternoon and I could pick it up Wednesday.

I went out to the barn and went down and got Biscuit.  The Lee Ann's were there and we all visited on the wash rack and I worked on Biscuit's front hooves and groomed him.  Emma, Kate's mom, came out and I spoke with her.  She said Biscuit was so sweet and got upset when her little girl fell down!  Zarro came up to where Biscuit was and was nuzzling him and he was very sweet with her.  He would make a good horsey uncle to her!  He got a ton of treats.

I took him back to the pasture and gave him his cookies with the DEX and he coughed - I think he ate too many today while up on the wash rack.  He then snorted and blew horse snot ALL over my shirt.  Thanks Biscuit!!!

I got a present from Sara McNeil and Lena, Biscuit's half sister!  She bought one for herself and sent one to me.  I hope to make this before Christmas.  It is beautiful!!!


No comments: