Sunday, September 26, 2010

Another Day

I wasn't able to spend but a few minutes at the barn Saturday.  I had to work and then meet a bride.  Bride's support horses.

It was getting dark before I got out there.  I visited Butterbean in the arena.  He was at the back of the arena but he came up to me and followed me to the front.  He seems just fine and is such a happy camper.  I went to the back and called Red and Sarge.  They were in the back of the pasture but they came up to the front for hugs and kisses.  Red was sweaty which is wonderful.  He looks good right now.  What a sweet boy!! 

I will put Butter in the pasture with them for a few hours Sunday and watch them.  I am planning on riding at the barn or Tyrrell Park Sunday and putting Butter in the pasture some Monday too.  

No comments: