Thursday, September 23, 2010

Butters arrives at Plum Nearly

I called Barry and asked him to bring the trailer so I could pick up The Butters today.  I texted Kellie and told her I would be there after work to get The Butters.  I picked up 10+ piles of poop - OMG that horse can poop!

It took a little feed to convince him to get in the trailer but he is an excellent little fellow.  We got him to Plum Nearly and let him sniff Red and Sarge.  Red quickly lost interest - he has know The Butters all of The Butters life!  Sarge tried to herd him around which is hilarious - Butterbean just turned around and faced Sargent!  LOL  That non plussed Sarge.  They were all good - no one acted like a fool - there was not running bucking or kicking. 

I called Lee Anne P. to let her know that Butterbean was there on the property and I had fed him at Kellie's.  I will go out and check on them in the morning and will try my saddles on Butterbean.  I will ride him tomorrow after work.  Kellie and I are planning a ride for Sunday - maybe at the beach - that sounds way too fun! 

Red looked gorgeous this evening.  I think it rained out there and his coat looked like a dark red jewel.  He was just stunningly beautiful today.  I hugged him up and petted him and sweet talked him. 




















I looked out on line and Kellie had added pictures and I grabbed this one...also there is one of Butterbean at Plum Nearly for the first time.

No comments: