Thursday, September 23, 2010

Worming Butterbean

I cooked dinner for Kellie and Randy - I am so grateful that they so generously helped me with Butterbean.  I would not have been able to vet him and watch him like I have done had they not helped me.  Randy had to pick up poop - so I make him Bird of Paradise for picking up poop.  It is a wonderful recipe of chicken and rice so chicken for poop. 

Barry went out there with me and I wormed Butterbean and he was such a sweetie about it.  I picked up all four of his feet.  He was a good boy about it but the back feet were a little more like "huh?  what do you want?"  I will have to get him used to having his feet worked with.  I walked him around and then picked up a bucket load of poop myself.  He is eating and pooping like a champion.  His little battle scars are healing nicely. 

Kellie and I have planned a ride for Sunday.  I have to do taxes at 11:00 Monday but I am going to go get Butters after that and take him riding.  I need to get him in shape - I am going to put him on the walker for 20 minutes a day.

We went to Plum Nearly and I hugged Red up.  It was my second trip there today.  I have visited Red everyday this week.  He is such a sweetie.  I will miss him so much. 

I talked to Lee Anne, Krishna and Miss Jean today.  I will probably be taking Butterbean over to Plum Nearly either today or tomorrow so I can work a little with him and have Red there at the same time.  In fact, I need to get up, get dressed, and get going.  I have to go get Barry's truck to do all of that!!!

No comments: