Friday, September 10, 2010

Now Sarge is Cranky

Barry and I went out to see the horses this afternoon.  We were hugging them up...Red was busy grazing and I was checking his sweat levels - powdery salt all on his neck, shoulders, chest and face.  He was very salty!!!  His face was sprinkled with salt crystals and his hair felt sticky with sweat.  Barry and I were just looking at him and I thought he'd lost quiet a bit of weight this week. 

Sarge comes along side of Red standing shoulder to shoulder with him and all of a sudden reaches up with his left hind leg and kicks at Red.  Red moved quickly to the left, nearly knocking down Barry and then moves quickly forward the corner by the gate and I was stepping quick to get out of their way. 

Alrighty then...Sarge is a big giant asinine and he is always such a sweet boy.   Barry ran him off with a pop on his butt and followed him out to the pasture Back BACK BACK he made him go.

I assume he was jealous because he is an attention whore.  Sarge loves his attention but we were hugging him up and petting him.  Geeze...what a pill.

No comments: