Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Butterbean is at Kellie & Randy's House

I went late Sunday afternoon to see Butterbean.  He was happy as a clam at Kellie's in the round pen.  They said he loaded after a few little issues but he got in after they got Elan out! 

Randy showed me where Butterbean was galled by the saddle girth...omg I have NEVER galled one of my horses.  I felt so bad!  I sprayed some Furazone type stuff on it and he was good natured about it.  He seems very sweet as always.  I had wanted Barry to buy Butterbean last year and he wasn't interested - he doesn't like Roans and I love Roans. 

I got him out and walked him around - I see no evidence at this time of lameness and I think it would have shown up if that kind of riding was going to be a problem.  I will be calling the vet tomorrow to have him checked, shots and Coggins Report done.  Woot!

No comments: