Monday, May 5, 2014

Ebenezer Ride

On the 3rd weekend in April I went up to Ebenezer on Saturday morning to ride with Margaret.  We were supposed to spend the weekend up there but Barry had had surgery and was unable to go.  I got there around 9:30 AM and tacked up Biscuit.  I parked where Bev and James usually are - they took my spot for the weekend since I wasn't going with my camper.

Margaret and Cub met us up there and off we went.  We went behind the Beaver Pond and down the old tram trails.  Wow!!!  That is a fabulous ride.

Biscuit was a good boy.  I got off around 3/4 of the ride out.  I needed to stretch my legs and eat my lunch.  I shared my sandwich with Biscuit and Cub.  Margaret helped me get him side passed to a tree so I could remount.  We kept going and finally turned around and came back.  We rode about 5.5 hours.  It was wonderful.

Visited a little with Bev, James, Randy and Kellie before leaving.  I took me 3 hours to get home.  Biscuit was stomping in the back which was annoying!!!

Had a great time and rode 11.7 miles.  Woo hooo!!!

No comments: