Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I bought a hat today!!!!

I went to see Red for just a few minutes today. I was having dinner with Ava and Archie so I didn't have time to groom him. Sigh...I prefer to always be able to take him out and groom him and hug him up.

He hadn't ate yet and was standing at the end of the barn waiting to be fed!!

I bought more joint flex stuff today, new rubber pull on bell boots and a new cowboy hat for me with the little tie thingy. I got his joint stuff and went out to the paddock right when they were bringing his food. He was glad to see me but was focused on his food!!!! LOL He went into his stall and started scarfing up his grain. I got out some of his alfalfa and gave it to him. He always likes that.

I called about a gelding today for Barry. He is about Red's size and color. Very pretty boy and has been used for trail riding. We are going to go see him Wednesday and Archie might to with us. He is flying out of Houston Wednesday night to attend a funeral so he will be in that general area.

2 comments:

Jacque said...

Can't wait to hear about the gelding you see on Wed.
Want to see pics of the hat!

Denise said...

LOL I will have to post it!!! I have NEVER owned a cowboy hat in my life!