Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Brenderup has a boo boo

I called Kay to find out how to that the center post out of the Brenderup today. Barry, Devin and Jarrod took the middle out. Barry and Jarrod went to get the lawn mower Mom gave him.

Betty had came over and Barry returned and asked me to come see something. Sign..the lawnmower went forward and smashed into the front of my trailer and put two little round hickeys on it. OMGosh that bites. I just walked away. What can you say? I went back to the trailer and looked at it - it isn't too bad. I told Barry he could just have it fixed. He said he'd never use it again. Ok........

Betty and I went to the cake club meeting. When I came back Barry said he was very sorry and I said "it is just a horse trailer". He said he knew how much my trailer meant to me and he wanted to sell it and get me a new one. I said "no". We can have it repaired but no we aren't buying a new one.

I hate that it damaged but it is inside and it isn't bad. I don't plan on selling it so it isn't an issue.

I went to see Red this morning before going to work. He is such a sweetie! I talked to Margaret today and we talked about going riding. I might go up there and ride before I go to Waco.

No comments: