Thursday, May 28, 2009

Pictures of the new boy!






I called the people we are getting the new boy from and she sent these pictures to me. I went out to the barn to see Red and he came when I called! Bless his little heart. I gave him a little alfalfa and hugged him up.

I told Ms. Jean and Lee Ann that I had bought a new horse and would be bringing him Sunday. Dr. Sherwood was there and I met with him. I had called his office and made a 9:30 AM appointment for Monday. LOL he said they made a mistake and he was gelding a horse Monday. He called them and we set it up for 1:00 PM. That works better. I will go to work and then go get the horse at 12:00 and load him up.

Ms. Jean said we will put the new boy in a paddock next to Red for a few days before we move them out to the pasture. I am so excited that we have 2 horses. It is a dream come true for me.

No comments: