Sunday, May 10, 2009

Visiting Red

Yesterday after delivering my wedding cake I visited with Red for a few minutes to give him his alfalfa. He looks terrific.

Today was Mother's Day and the kids and I went to eat at Mom's. Barry went with his family. He later joined us. Judy, Sheena, Kheena, Hector, Little James and Cameron, Lana, Kylyn, Vivian, Brendon and a friend of Kylyn's came to Mom's. We had a great visit. I showed them pictures of Red. After I left there I went to the barn to see Red. Barry and I let him out of his stall and I got his joint compound and alfalfa. I walked up to him with a handful of alfalfa and he turned and walked quietly into his stall. I petted and loved on him for a minute and then we came home.

I talked to Margare and she said their church is going to put on another trail ride. Woo Hoo I would like to go again!!!

No comments: