Wednesday, May 27, 2009

We are getting another horse!!!!

I called today about a "ranch gelding" up in Huntington and liked what the fellow told me. I called Barry and said "lets go look at him" so he and I drove up to Huntington to see "Snake". Big old gelding that is as push button as they come. Barry rode him and he was impressed. We visited with Cevin (Kevin with a C!!) and Terrie about their horses. We decided on the way home to get him.

He is as tall as Red but heavier. Beautiful solid sorrel horse with a beautiful mane that I can't wait to get my hands on.

I forgot to take pictures - idiot!

I am going to have him vet checked and we are going to get him Sunday. I can't wait to get him home! He is 2 months younger than Red. I believe we are going to call him Kojak.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Awesome!! I'm so happy for you guys! Now you need a new house with a barn to keep them in at your house.

Denise said...

LOL that would be nice Heather! I would like that!